Saturday, July 7, 2007

Y human owes quarrel?
but sometimes ppl understand each other through quarelling rite...
juz like couples,family n frens~~

yesterday morning i go 2 bugis 2 do facial,
but when i reach ther,
they tell me tat i nid 2 bring my receipt,
otherwise cant do~~sian la wasting my time leh!!!
then i meet sis we go 2 eat sakae sushi
after lunch we go 2 buy things tat sis nid 2 bring back cbu,
i buy a new watch n cd,
'A Qin' de song not bad quite nice leh,
i like it lor~~~can buy it @_@

then we go west mall ther do de nail art,
sis pay for me 2 do de toes nail art,quite not bad de lor
thx sis...i noe i owes make u angry...reli sori... :D
ar i meet Mr Baljit at west mall, he tell sis i am gud during his class
keke i treat sis eat dinner leh!!!

tis morning when i still sleeping got thunder,
so loud tat i was so scared i immediately wake up
n i use blanket 2 cover myself...i scared thunder la

afternoon i go shopping wif eunice,
we go bugis again~~
i think we lack of communication coz i wait at her at jurong mrt,
but she wait me in de train,
then when she wait me at clementi mrt station,
i enter de wrong train n go back 2 chinese garden,
when i realised it i quickly go back 2 clementi,
haiz i reli very blur leh~~~
but so pity tat i dun hav c esther..... :D
wait next time if got chance we meet la
2day bob birthday i dun go 2 his birthday party,
i am reli sori bob,my 'dear daughter'...

then i go uncle ther 2 hav dinner,
dad,da jie n er jie thry got call me leh
hehe,gan dong lor~~ *_*
saw fire cracker 'sui sui' leh...haha
2nite nid sleep alone lor,pls thunder leave me alone
stop bullying me go bully other ppl,
i prefer wind tat make me feel cool ^_^

~Angel~

No comments: