Saturday, February 16, 2008

Unlucky me+unlucky day

Sigh...
Chu Yi nite go out 4 dinner w uncle family
but suddenly mum phone n say tat grandpa is dying
so we rush back home n on9 wanna book ticket
but 2 late grandpa passed away yet tat stupid Airasia
dun hav flight on chu er so we wait till chu san go back

Actually b4 tat,de previous nite i hav a weird dream
i dream tat my left hand hav a big cut n hav blood
i dunno wat is de meaning of de dream
b4 receive de call i hav suddenly think bout tat dream
so i go back n ask mum
mum say tat dream meaning is...
my family member passed away wor...haiz

As i hav test on tis week so i cum back on Tues
Thrus Valentine Day we hav POA test
poor me didnt receive any choc...haha
tat nite i overnite at uncle place

Fri is reli my unlucky day
I take 187 to sch but i never sit tis bus 2 sch
den i sit overhead i juz realised it when i reach Choa Chu Kang
i called uncle den he say i sat wrong
so i quickly cum down from bus den find cab
tat time i oledi nearly late yet i still cant find a cab
i quickly called Chew Chew n tell her i will late
at de end finally hav a cab,i nearly cry leh

I hold my phone on my hand ma
den i still nid carry a paperbag w heavy books
so i put down my phone when i closed de door
de idiot car behind still beep me
i find my neckpiece n put on it
de taxi uncle so friendly he still console me
when i reach Shatec i quickly go down

I still late n tis is de 1st time i late 2 sch
for 20 yrs 1 first time late leh so sad
i hav tell Mr Vincent Tan
he say he didnt mark me L1 n asked me dun stress
haha...but later Grammar Presentation make me more down
de things didnt reli completed
n de exercise i found n type they oso didnt reli go through it
i think we will not score high mark 4 it
nvm la..sigh

After tat den i juz realised i loss my hp pouch
my phone,IC,student pass n student card all loss
i try 2 call my phone,can call but no one answer
coz i put silent mode...
reli shuai lor~~~
i think i drop in cab but de prob is morning i in a hurry
so i didnt noticed which company cab,car num n driver name
if no wrong de cab is white colour de
so i try 2 called Comfort n SMRT 2 make report
but they say cant find wor...
tat nite uncle help me cancelled de line
Tis morning we go Police Station make report

I reli hope i can get back my phone
It is so meaningful n memorable 2 me
It is a exam present from dad
whoever who picked it pls return 2 me~~~pls

~QI~


No comments: