Thursday, February 21, 2008

POA Test

Yesterday M'am giv us back our POA test paper
when she returning de paper i were not ther
I accompany Tiffanie 2 de toilet
so when i go back class Wei Siong suddenly called me
n clapped his hand reli make me feel weird
den they told me i scored highest mark 61/70
i reli cant believed it
coz b4 tat i juz tell Yanxi i think i will passed
but will not scored high mark...haha

Mayb tat day my luck not bad???
who noe leh~~~
M'am even give us present...
but later i hav Banquet test
de previous nite i cant concentrate n study
i sit ther n study till sleep
den when i wake up at 4am sth
i juz realised tat i study till sleep
whole body felt so painful leh~~~
my true n false & mcq not so gud
short question some i oso dunno answer
hope i can passed de test la

Den i go Bugis meet sis,we 2gether go temple
wanna find de cd edmund wan but dun hav
still nid 2 wait leh~~~
we hav kfc 4 our dinner...haha
den we take bus home coz sis lazy 2 walk
but bus reli take a longgggggg time
we spend about 2 hours to reach home
so tiring...

Oh ya 2day 'chu 14' is my lunar year birthday neh..
morning admin inform me 2 collected de letter
b4 i thought oledi find my things but no...
reli sad n disappointed lor~~~sob sob

Today Friday dun hav big things happen lor...
juz my things still no news
so sad sia~~~
Hope owes happy n lucky la...

~QI~

No comments: