Thursday, February 28, 2008

shuai???

Dun reli noe wat happen...
2day i asked den i juz realised sth
sth tat doesnt reli cum out from my mouth but...
mayb is miss communication?
mayb is misunderstood?
so sad but wat can i do?
never mean 2 hurt someone but y no one understand me leh
i thought my fren will noe my personality
i dun like my frens misunderstood me
i dun wan my frens angry w me
i reli care u guys a lots de...
nvm la juz pretend nth happen
n i oso noe nth
Frens 4ever!!!

2day Tiff give me my birthday present
although my birthday still 2 days 2 go
hehe...Tiff n Yanxi bought de
is a pink crystal pendant & a ring...
thanks lor i like it very much
MUAKSSS!!!haha

Xin jin tian...me hiu zo mian bai bai zhu wuan li
wei jin li mo zu wuan gong leh
wei xiong xin nu yi ni gu yi li...
ta pi wei gu li jing shang xin
wu ni kiang xiong tie ma...
tie ma ya li mo yong li yi ni???
zhu wuan li tai ye ya li yi ni tou shu bai liu
we xi guan liu yi ni???
zhi gi shi wei li mian???
we jin li me hiu...
mai zhu wuan dui wui liu e lei meh
wei li xin ya li nuk zho li wor...ai tiang li
mo ta ye la,zhu wuan li wua e zhang da~~~


~Lonely~

No comments: