Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bel birhthday party

Yesterday is Bel birthday party
Tampines reli far leh~~~haha
wow de cake reli reli big n is key shape
it is nice 2...choc cake leh i luv it
next time den i upload de pics lor
de food is oso nice

Momo reli cute leh
like it sooooo much
but oso fierce lor
he scratch my hand but i still like him
hehe he so fury yet nice 2 hug ya

My xiao xiao family so fast go back
at de end only leave me n Siong
coz they hav things 2 do ma~~~
den bout 8 sth nearly 9 i leave w Siong
but he still nid 2 meet his frens
den i go home~~~haha

I finish reading Harry Potter lor
dun reli like de ending la so many ppl died
Mad-Eye, Fred n Lupin died
n i thought Dumbledore n Serius Black will cum back
sooooooooo sad la
sigh~~~
but still it is a nice book
make me wanna cry xia~~~
haiz haiz haiz...




~QI~

No comments: