Sunday, August 12, 2007

I wan my grandma~~~

树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在。
Yesterday early morning knew tat grandma passed away,
I blanked when i heard it as it cum so sudden,
I never think it b4...
never heard tat she very sick or wat den suddenly tell me like tis...
I msg Tiff tell her 2day i cant go sch i nid go back Malaysia,
after packing sis n i go 2 uncle house,
den 8 of us booked air ticket n fly back Malaysia...

When i reach home i hugged dad n mum,
crying n saying tat i am home,
grandpa oso cry,all ppl feel sad...
I still cant believe but.......
All uncle n aunt cum back,
tomolo sis oso will back 2 cbu,
even cousin oso cum back...
nite cant sleep as we nid 'shou ye',
mayb grandma will cum back c us...
i sleep 1st then wake up at 4 sth help mum 2 do things~~

Tis morning we go airport fetch sis she oso cry,
afternoon we go hospital ther,
all of us cry,cant control u noe~~
In de future i cant c my dear grandma liao...

Grandma u say u will wait me cum back de,
I Dec will cum back but u dun wait for me...
I reli luv u but y u dun wait 4 me,
when iu was young dad n mum bz working,
is u who take care of me,
n when my leg 'oche' u oso rub for me...
next time who will rub for me???

Grandma 2day they help u change clothes n make up,
i never seen u wear skirt n make up,
u look so pretty n juz like eu only felt asleep...
U r de prettiest grandma in de world~~
Grandma i luv u so much...

~LONELY~




1 comment:

Adam said...

sad to hear the news.. T_T
anyway...you don't be sad ^^