Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My holiday

I think this is my last long holiday liao
during attachment maybe hardly can come back
but time passed quickly...
my holiday going to finish but i feel like i had done nothing for my holiday
after come back from Kuching mum sick

Before that i plan to go Kuching again before i go back Sg
i wanna help aunt make new year sweet and biscuit
i wanna go out with friends which i havent seen for long long time
but now....sigh i think i hardly can fulfill all these things liao
cause mum hospitalised and i dont know when she can discharged
i had to stay at hospital to accompany her
this is the 7th day...
hospital is really a super duper boring place
thanks to my dear(qian) and yao
this few days come and accompany me
otherwise i will bored till death gua haha
glad to have you two as my best friends~~~

Luckily i still manage to countdown for a new year
i go The Queen with my bro and friends
vodka plus 7 up quite nice to drink
too bad i am not a good drinker
haha i felt sleepy after i drank several glasses
maybe i should train myself~~~

Heard that two of them together liao
quite hard to believe but actually also not so suprised liao
i should know it at first
idiot me...why am i so stupid
dont think too muchas they will not felt sorry
just ignored them~~~hack care
mind my own business and protect myself for being hurt is the most important things la
try to forget all unhappy things and person
gambadeh yo~~~




~QI~

No comments: