Friday, March 7, 2008

Aiyomaya

I loss my bracelet la
it;s a present from my dear chew,dear eunice n kelvin wor
reli sori ar guys...
yesterday de Cost Control n 2day de Tourism test hope can pass la
oh ya i juz passed 4 my Grammar test
4 question 1 i reli dun understand de instrustion wor so many wrong
last section i didt follow de instruction more cham
haiya so exam muz work harder la
2day i try 2 do macha green tea ice cream
tomolo will try it lor hope it will taste nice ar

My dear dear bro say dun make fren w fate
but be his enemy n fight w him wor
haha so cute n funny lot
not make fren w it den he will treat u better meh???
Gud luck pls cum 2 me la...pls pls pls

Say wanna on diet but still keep eating
juz cant control myself wor
like tis if wan 2 slim down is impossible de lor
so ar muz gambade neh...

~QI~

No comments: