Friday, November 7, 2008

Appreciate

We usually will not appreciate things beside us
we even didnt noticed or 4get bout it
then we will only regret or miss it when we lost it
haha this is human,isn't it???

I can continue study
I have food to eat never starve
but some of the people in the world no money to study
even though they want
Africa so many people died because starving
I really should appreciated right?

Although i not tall
not pretty
not cute
mm...dont have nice body line
and also not rich
BUT...i am still quite happiness
as i have family and friends
sometimes really dislike myself being so greedy
haha...thinking of the things that i dont have
or things not belong to me
no point right???

So pls appreciate things and people beside you
this is what i should learn
have a kind heart
be more indepence and brave
bring laughter for people
this is the things that i should remember and learn
gambade lor!!!






~QI~

2 comments:

♥芊芊♥ said...

yea....we reli shud appreciate wat we have now...humans r owes like tat...only regret when they lost it, same as me..so i am now trying to appreciate wat i have too~ hehe

ocean love said...

yalor dear...really should appreciated~~~