Friday, September 12, 2008

New clothes~~~

Today having PMS exam wor hope can pass the exam w flying colour
haha after exam go westmall 2 had lunch
nice nice Yanxi accmpany me
after tat go Bugis meet Edmund
actually want to go SIM find him de
but finish exam at 12 sth nearly 1
den also coz of some incident so at de end cant

mm...we go Bugis Street walk walk
Edmund wan 2 buy a new short pants
at least he buy a nice short pants
i like it 2 is black colour w white strip
de shop's owner also nice
got VIP card wor
den VIP member hav 20% discount
clearance even got more discount wor
but now only have male clothes
she say mayb in the future will hav female clothes
btw she is from hong kong
so those clothes also from hong kong lor hehe

I also buy a cool t shirt
which write 'I'm not short but i'm just fun size'
i also buy 1 for my dear dear sis
hers is 'Mind your own business and stop looking at my shirt'
i think is something like that gua haha
tomorrow going to my SIM
coz Edmund say tomorrow open sch
but next week exam really need to study lor
GAMBADE!!!




~QI~

No comments: