Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rojak post

Last Fri didnt hav lesson but i hav a nice day
haha got buy sth hapi wor
Edmund's fren is fun n nice~~~

Sat went to IT Fair w sis
walao so many ppl n they kick or step on my leg
oso like nth happen juz walk away wor
sori oso didnt say lor
fed up sia
sis bought a harddisk,thumbdrive,cool charger plus led and camera
actually 3 of us all bought de cool charger so we can charge phone even outside
edmund bought a speaker
finally he bought his speaker so he was so happy
oh ya he also obught a silver ipod shuffle
haha only me didnt bought many things wor

Yesterday go to RSAF OH 08 w sis n uncle whole family
quite okay lor de show n we can even try 2 sit in the plane
but too bad that day keep raining and everything need to Q
and hav a long long Q
my back so painful n de bag is heavy
so i become a bit angry
again some ppl knocked on me and step on my leg but...
dtill like nothing happened juz walk away
sigh it is so difficult to say sorry???!!!

Wow edmund help me change all my song in my ipod lor
nice nice i hav new songs 2 listen lor
ah ya yesterday i heard sth that make me angry
dont ever let me saw them in the street
or else...wahaha i donno what will i do wor
better pray ya!!!




~QI~

No comments: