Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finish exam holiday lor~~~

Cant believe tat i scored highest 4 my Cost Control test
i think is luck lor haha..reli reli
exam so fast cum la i havent prepare wor
i think i will flung my hospitality sales
sure flung de la...
last paper is cost control so many questions leh
even times up i still hav some questions havent filled up de neh
i pass my semester 1 lor
gpa only 2.12 nia
coz 1st semester part 1 didnt do well
all C n D leh...part 2 better all above B
but dun hav A wor except my conduct
muz do harder lor~~~

Wah after finish exam tat afternoon go buy my new phone
w580i pink colour de
using jia sheng gogo m1 contract n $80 voucher
i pay$127 included de screen sticker protector...
i like my new phone leh
den we go buy things tat we nid 2 bring back

Sun going back cbu lor hapi neh
tat nite go China Spa foot massage
oh ya mum bought a zip bag 4 me at kl
quite nice n creative leh
after u zip it den it bcum a bag cool rite

Mon sis go perm hair n edmund highlight hair
so i oso cut my hair lor
didnt cut a lots...
mayb next time will cut short hair gua new image...hehe
afternoon at home watching tv w sis

Tues n Weds go China Spa ther do counter
coz havent find ppl do ma so i go help lor
actually is edmund do de lor den i go w him
but leh i answer de phone n i record
he juz at ther watching tv nia
den he still go play badminton left me alone
reli bad sia...beat him up!!!haha

~QI~

No comments: